Get 10 Extra Downloads
Share your unique referral link below, and get 10 extra Download Quota (for personal use only) for each referral that registers through your link.
Share your personal link
Spread the love using the link below, and get 10 extra download quota for personal use.
Your Referral Link
Get 10 Extra Downloads
Share this design with your friend and get 10 extra Download Quota (for personal use only) for each friend that registers through your link.
This design has been created exclusively for you!
This License entitles you to use this design for
IMPORTANT: License valid only if you have an ACTIVE subscription.More Details
You are entitled to use this design for
IMPORTANT: Only low resolution JPG available and any type of commercial use is prohibited
Do you want to ...
Do you want a personal demonstration to see what Collectionstock can offer you? Tell us a little bit more about yourself and we will get in touch with you to schedule a Free Demo!
Updated on 23 April 2019
Other applicable terms
If you download any Designs on Collectionstock (our subscription platform), our Users' Terms and Conditions will apply.
If you contribute any Designs to our Site, our Studio Terms and Conditions will apply.
Information about us
Collectionstock.com is a website operated by Collectionstock Limited ("We"). We are a limited company registered in Hong Kong under company number 2119598 and have our registered office at Unit 11, 6/F, Kinetic Industrial Centre, No. 7 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our Site
We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our Site
To access Collectionstock library you will have to become a member and pay a subscription fee. Access to Collectionstock premium is free of charge but access will need to be granted individually by each Studio after receiving your access request.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a unique username, which should be your email address, and password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected] .
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site. This does not include the designs uploaded and owned by the Studios. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and for non-commercial purposes and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified Studios) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
Please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the contribution or usage of any Design by you, which will be set out in the Studio Terms and Conditions (in respect of any contribution of a Design) and in our Users' Terms and Conditions (in respect of any usage of a Design under the subscription model)
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site, or to make contact with other users of our Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in the section entitled "Acceptable Use Standard" below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you licence to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Site.
We have the right to remove any posting and/or content you make or upload on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in the section entitled "Acceptable Use Standard" below.
The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Telecommunications Ordinance (Cap 106), the Crimes Ordinance (Cap 200) and the Theft Ordinance (Cap 210). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in the section entitled "Acceptable Use Standard" below.
If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected] .
Third party links and resources in our Site
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the content of those sites or resources.
Acceptable Use Standards
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site ("Designs"), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution of any Design as well as to its whole.
Designs must comply with applicable laws in Hong Kong and in any country from which they are posted.
Designs must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any intellectual property rights of any other party;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Acceptable Use Standards through your use of our Site. When a breach of these Acceptable Use Standards has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any content or contributions uploaded or provided by you to our Site;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you; or
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Acceptable Use Standards. The responses described in this section are not limited, and we may take any other action as we reasonably feel is necessary.
You accept and agree that, in respect of any of your actions of which is likely to cause us considerable damage for which monetary compensation is likely to be inadequate, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies, we are entitled to relief by way of specific performance and/or injunction including interim injunction.
Thank you for visiting our Site.