Contact us for more extra downloads!
Contact us for more extra downloads!
Share this design with your friend and get 10 extra Download Quota (for personal use only) for each friend that registers through your link.
This design has been created exclusively for you!
This License entitles you to use this design for
IMPORTANT: License valid only if you have an ACTIVE subscription.More Details
You are entitled to use this design
For your reference and Personal Use Only
IMPORTANT: Only low resolution JPEG can be downloaded and any commercial use of the design is prohibited. Please contact us if you want us to make a similar kind of design for you exclusively.
Do you want a personal demonstration to see what Collectionstock can offer you? Tell us a little bit more about yourself and we will get in touch with you to schedule a Free Demo!
Users Terms and Conditions
Updated on 23 April 2019
Collectionstock provides with Collectionstock a service for the supply and licensing of Designs. The Service allows persons that we have authorised to contribute Designs (Studio), to make the Designs available on the Collectionstock website, and members to download these Designs from the Collectionstock website. The Service acts as an exchange platform only between Studios and Members.
You accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions when you click the "Join Now" button.
We reserve the right to change the contents of this Site, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time by posting such changes on the Site. The legal agreement between us will be governed by the Terms and Conditions on the Site at the time you click the "Join Now" button.
The Design(s) are directed at customers from worldwide countries. You are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent they apply.
- Users' Account
- You are required to complete a registration form provided by our Site with certain personal information and your confirmation that you are a taxable company.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your unique account username, which should be your email address provided, and password and for preventing unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. In no event shall we be responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of any misuse of your account and/or passwords. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that the username and password is kept confidential and secure. If you have reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately using our contact details.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate information required to complete your account registration and at other times as may be required in the course of using this Site ("Registration Data"). You further agree to maintain and update Registration Data as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. If any information you provide is false, incomplete or inaccurate, we may terminate your rights to use this Site and the services offered via this Site. If the information you provide is fraudulent, you may also be subject to criminal and/or civil liability. You agree that we may store and use Registration Data you provide (including credit card information if provided) for maintaining your accounts and billing fees to your credit card.
- Subscriptions on Collectionstock
- When you subscribe to use our services and/or download Designs on Collectionstock, you agree to accept the binding License Terms between you and those who are licensing the designs on Collectionstock ("Studio").
- We are under no obligation to accept your order for subscription and all orders will be subject to our confirmation at that time.
- If you make an order for subscription, we will send you an email ("Confirmation Email") confirming the order and summarising the details of the order once your order is accepted.
- The acceptance of the License Terms between you and the Studio is formed and concluded at the point we send you the Confirmation Email. For the avoidance of doubt, the transaction of any Design will be between you and the Studio in accordance with the License Terms. We only act as an exchange platform. We therefore will not be responsible for any liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs and all other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with the License Terms, including any claim made against you for actual or alleged infringement of a third party intellectual property rights arising out of or in connection therewith.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate access to the member login area, the availability of any Designs or the upload, download or other functions that we provide as part of the Service at any time for any reason, without notice or refund. This includes the right to require you to change your login identification code or password. We also reserve the right to delete all program and data files associated with your account and/or other information you have on our system.
- License Terms
Designs on Collectionstock can have 3 types of usage for which specific Terms will apply
- EXCLUSIVE OWNERSHIP: For Designs, created for you in the Design Request section on Collectionstock, the relevant Studio grants you the exclusive ownership and a right to vest the copyright. You will be binded by the Design Request Terms and Conditions.
- PERSONAL USE ONLY: If you download Designs available under the Free Access Plan on Collectionstock, the relevant Studio only grants you a limited, Single-seat, non-transferable, perpetual non-exclusive license to use the Designs for Personal Use ONLY. Any use of the designs for commercial purpose is strictly forbidden and will be prosecuted.
- EXTENDED LICENSE: If you download Designs on Collectionstock, other than designs created in the Design Request section or other than designs available for download under the Free Access Plan, the relevant Studio grants you an extended, Multi-Seat, non-transferable, perpetual, non-exclusive licence for you (if you are an individual) and persons in your organization (if you are a company or other legal entity) to use that Design for commercial purposes. You will be binded by the Extended License Terms.
- EXTENDED LICENSE TERMS
The extended licence entitles you to use and reproduce the Design for commercial purposes, in an unlimited number of the following ways:
- creating items (hard copy only) for resale, such as t-shirts, fabric prints, flags, postcards, stickers, posters, coffee mugs, calendars etc.;
- commercial (paid) Apps, software, gaming and computer GUI design;
- website templates, document templates, wallpapers, screensavers, e-cards or similar products for resale;
- sharing the Content with an unlimited number of other people within your organization or company and without deleting the Content files from the computer and devices of the transferring person;
- Print and production of the following products and materials:
- advertising, marketing and design, promotional graphics, broadcast TV, film or TVC, film commercials, flyers, brochures and catalogues (in digital or hard copy);
- website design;
- promotional postcards, greeting cards and calendars;
- books and book covers, product packaging, editorial in magazines and newspapers, general editorial and newsletters;
- ebooks, screen savers and digital banner advertising;
- posters and billboards;
- sign writing, logo and branding design;
- web and on-line digital publications,
- You must not:
- sell, rent, lend, assign, transfer, distribute or try to sub-license or allow any other person to use the Design for any purpose except as expressly permitted in this clause 3.1;
- share the Design across any file sharing network (including any peer to peer network);
- use the Design or make the Design available in a manner such that a person can extract or rip or reproduce the Design in its electronic Vector form; you will still be considered to have made the Design available in a manner that allows it to be extracted, reinstated, restored, ripped or reproduced by another person, even if you have encoded, encrypted or locked the Design or the file embodying it.
- use the Design in any obscene, immoral, unlawful, infringing or defamatory manner or in a way that may bring any person or property reflected or described in the Design into disrepute;
- digital reproduction in Vector and/or Non-Vector Formats on websites that allow creation of custom products such as t-shirts, gifts, posters etc or for digital scrapbooking kits; "Non-Vector Formats" means .jpg, .gif or .bmp files or similar raster files. For clarity, designs cannot be used on any digital platform that uses design simulation to sell its products
- use the Design or any part of the Design on a website or in any way that competes with Collectionstock, or in business in any media format or in any situation that we regard as being a conflict of interest between us and you or your use of the Design; or
- resell the Design in any format that will allow a third party access to the Design in a digital vector format (e.g. EPS, Ai, Flash, SVG etc).
- EXTENDED LICENSE TERMS
- The licences for the Designs that you have downloaded include the right to crop, modify, alter, combine with other works or create derivative works of the relevant Design
- The content must remain secure in your hands at all times, you must take reasonable steps to ensure the file is not exposed to any environment in-which it could be transferred, copied or stolen while in your possession.
- Only you the purchaser are licensed to use the content, although you may transfer files containing content to your clients, printers, or ISP for the purpose of reproduction for permitted uses only, provided that such parties shall have no further or additional rights to use the content and cannot access or extract it from any file you provide. You may make ONE copy of the content for back-up purposes.
- Your Multi-seat license gives you the option to share the vector(s) with other people within your organization or company, not limited by the number of users within your organization or company. You warrant that you will do your best to prevent third parties from duplicating the content.
- All rights, including copyright and all other intellectual property rights are owned by the Studio. All rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement, are reserved by the Studio only.
- It is the Members obligation and responsibility, after downloading the Design, to check the possibility of copyright infringement before commercialising and/or bringing the design into the market.
- If we terminate any licence for any other reason, we will refund your account with the corresponding number of downloads.
- Subscription Plans, Price and Payment
- The price for the Subscription Plan that you order will be the price quoted on the Site at the date the order is received. The price of the Subscription Plan shall be payable by you.
- Type of Subscription Plan, the number of monthly downloads allowed per Subscription Plan ("Download quota"), the number of yearly "Design Request" allowed per Subscription Plan ("Design Request Quota") and the number of yearly "Own Product Templates" allowed per Subscription Plan ("Own Product Template Quota") will be specified on the Site and will be binding.
- At the start of each new month, outstanding Download Quota from previous month will be deleted and will be not transferred to the new month.
- At the start of each new year, outstanding Design Request Quota and Own Product Template Quota will be deleted and will not be transferred to the next new year.
- Although we try to ensure that all prices on the Site are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we may treat your order as cancelled.
- The price for the Subscription Plan excludes VAT, sales or other applicable taxes (if any) which will be added to the total amount due.
- Payments must be made through methods specified on the Site. By submitting a credit card number, you: (a) represent and warrant that use of the particular card is authorised and that all information submitted for the payment is true and accurate; and (b) authorise us to charge to the card tendered for all amounts payable to us based on the Designs you order. We regret that we cannot accept payment by cheques or cash for online purchases.
- You may be subject to validation checks and/or third party authorisations.
- Your Information
- You are personally liable for any orders that you place and charges that you incur, if any.
- Termination of Subscription
- You can terminate your Subscription Plan anytime at the member login area of the Collectionstock website.
- We are not able to offer you a refund for a Subscription fee for which we have received payment
- Upon termination of your Subscription Plan, all licenses granted to you will automatically terminate and you must immediately cease using the Designs you have downloaded for any purpose and must destroy or delete all Designs and any derivative works, copies, archives or accompanying materials (if applicable) that include graphical depictions of the Designs. If we request you to do so, you must acknowledge that you have complied with these obligations in writing
- Upon termination, you will forfeit all unused quota in your account and you will not be entitled to a refund of amounts paid.
- Upon termination, you will have no longer access to Collectionstock and will not be able to use any of the services on Collectionstock
- Cancellation By Us
- We reserve the right to cancel any subscription if for any reason, in which event we will notify you by email and refund any payments you have made, if any, for that order.
- We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered if your subscription is cancelled for any reason.
- Quality and Delivery Issues
- If any Design you receive is incorrect, faulty or defective upon delivery, please notify us immediately by contacting the Customer Services Team at [email protected].
- If you notify a problem to us we will endeavour to resend any Design that is found to be non-delivered or wrongly delivered or cannot be opened. No refunds for download quota will be made for any Design purchased in any event, unless you have a legal right to a refund.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the remedies set out in the paragraph above constitute your only remedies, and our sole and exclusive obligations to you, with respect to any problems with quality or delivery of any Design.
- Limitation of our Liability
- You acknowledge that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs and all other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with the License Terms, including any claim made against you for actual or alleged infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights arising out of or in connection therewith.
- You further acknowledge that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any claim arising from or in connection with any Design, whether such cause of action is brought in contract, tort, warranty or otherwise, should be made by you against the Studio directly. You acknowledge that Collectionstock's only involvement in any potential breach of intellectual property rights subsisting in the Design will be to provide you with the identity and contact details of the Studio upon receiving a written request from you and provided that we have the approval of the Studio to provide their details to you which approval we will use all reasonable endeavours to obtain.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the maximum liability of the Studio to you arising out of any and all claims under this Agreement, or relating to the Design that you download using the Service, will not in any circumstances exceed the sum of 500 USD.
- You also acknowledge that we will have the right to disclose your identity and contact details to any Studio who has claimed that you are in breach of the License Terms.
- Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded by the laws of Hong Kong.
- Events Beyond Our Control
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver the Design you have ordered, or any delay in doing so, or for any damage or defect to any Design delivered, that may be caused by an event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown or interruption of systems or network access, failure of our suppliers or Studios, flood, fire, explosion, acts of terrorism or accident.
- If any of the terms of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, they will be severed from the rest of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain unaffected.
- No failure of us to enforce our rights under these Terms and Conditions shall act as a waiver of such rights.
- Entire Agreement
- Specific Performance
- You accept and agree that, in respect of any action which is likely to cause us considerable damage for which monetary compensation is likely to be inadequate, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies, we are entitled to relief by way of specific performance and/or injunction including interim injunction.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- Any matter arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, and all disputes, actions and other matters relating thereto will be determined in accordance with the Hong Kong laws by the courts of Hong Kong.
- Customer Support
- Please contact our Customer Services Department: [email protected] or via the Help Center section on our Site.
- Contact Us
- If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us via [email protected].
Thank you for visiting our Site.